Through her work with corporate clients and advising chief executives, Kristy has developed a good understanding of governance and has been instrumental in providing advice on organisational culture and structure.
Kristy understands the business aspects of organisations and has developed a critical insight into opportunities and challenges, the effective management of staff and responsibilities.
- Chair of Kiwifruit New Zealand (pictured),
- Deputy Chair of the Wairarapa Building Society Board,
- Director of ACC.
- Chair ACC Remuneration & Governance Committee
- Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee for the Ministry of Social Development
- Director Racing Industry Transitional Authority
- Member of the NZ Markets Disciplinary Tribunal
- Chair of the Real Estate Agents Authority
- Chair the Judicial Control Authority for Racing
- Member of the Ministry of Health Audit and Risk Committee.
- Deputy Chair of the Electoral Commission
- Chair of the Mental Health Review Tribunal
- A range of other governance roles including the Immigration Removal Review Authority and a number of Ministerial advisory committees