Kristy P McDonald ONZM QC
Kristy is one of New Zealand’s senior barristers and a Queen’s Counsel.
She provides leadership, mentoring and collegial support. See leadership.
In recognition of her skills and contributions Kristy was appointed Queen’s Counsel in 1999 and was made an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit in 2019.
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Administrative/public law
- Government and regulatory
- Public and organisational inquiries
- Criminal, serious fraud/securities
- Professional discipline
- Governance and leadership
- New Zealand Law Society
- New Zealand Bar Association
- New Zealand Institute of Directors
- 1980 BA LLB University of Otago
- 1987 LLM (Hons) University of Canterbury
- 1999 Queen’s Counsel.